Acquabella's innovative, avant-garde sanitary ware is visionary and stylish, the perfect accompaniment to any bathroom.
CONTACT US: All Acquabella products are made to order. Please call YDA on 01423 863097 for lead times for all Acquabella products listed on our website. Alternatively email: email@example.com
Acquabella Shower Tray Repair Kit
It is possible to repair the colour of an AKRON shower tray of Acquabella if for some reason its surface had been damaged by improper use. In these cases you can request a repair kit that should be required specifying correct texture and colour of the shower tray to repair. The kit consists of two containers, A and B. Procedure to repair a shower tray.
ADEQUACY ZONE TO REPAIR
1. Clean the surface of the shower tray very well. It can be applied formeths or acetone diluted in water with a lint-free cloth.
2. The surface must be completely clean and dry.
3. Secure with masking tape or similar susceptible areas (tiles, screens, etc.)
Open the can and the bottle.
5. Put the coloured lacquer and catalyst on a small painter plastic bucket and mix.
6. Use a little roller to paint 8 or 10 cm. Good quality, doing long strokes and always in the same direction, reiterating if necessary. It is important not release lint remains.
7. Depending on the state of the area to restore, you may need to apply several hands of painting. Allow time to dry between them at least 40 minutes before applying the next coat.
8. Finally remove the masking tape protection and let dry 48 hours.
Caution: for your safety, use mask and gloves as you are working with chemicals.
This website is only for delivery of products to customers with mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses. We cannot deliver to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Islands, BFPO addresses, or the Republic of Ireland. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the home delivery information section and also when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors and all goods and products are subject to availability. Letta of London shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales. We recommend that you make arrangements for trade’s people to carry out work on your behalf only after your order has been delivered.
Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.